Thursday, May 14, 2009

Insight to Simply...


Let me fill you in on some stuff about me you may not know, and most don't, and even more won't. I am the type of person that doesn't often put too much into something I cant control because I don't like to be let down or disappointed. I need time to see what will happen...what's gonna develop. Now, let me make it real clear. I am a person that always keeps to myself, keeps to my family, n put myself in situations where I have protection so that I would never be surprised… or if something goes wrong, I can't blame anybody but myself because I already knew. I can know everything so I can accomplish anything. I've been protected all my life and am protected everywhere I go and have been. That's why I always know what's going on all the time without asking people. I'm of an advancement breed. Have u ever heard of that before? Most haven't. If they did, we wouldn't exist. For example, being advancement bred doesn't allow me to get too close to anybody and makes it hard for me to enter a relationship unless it's the real thing…somebody that can walk in life beside me, not behind me nor slow me down. Therefore, I have realized that I must keep myself separated from any ties. There are times where I find out that some of my ties aren't what they seem and I must move to newer different things. This is better for me, especially being all the way across the world. It's how I live...out of sight, out of mind and stay on the go. It's a sprint to the finish line in life. Never let anybody know too much, just what they need to know in order to keep myself ahead of the game. Remaining a mystery is how I survive, how I achieve. I'm blessed and highly favored. It says so on my back…so u can read it while u clowns r fallin behind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment