Friday, October 16, 2009

DR Life...straight from blackberry


I'm in emergency room. Had practice 2 hours in a gym that was way too hot like a sauna. Lost all my fluids. Went to hotel. But after lil time, still couldn't stop sweating n got dizzy. I felt bad n cramps started coming. I tried to go get water from bar which is outside in the heat n started sweating more n becoming weak. Felt like I was going to pass out. I made them bring me here. Tests r normal. Getting IV. After, I will leave n go back to room. I haven't eaten today either. I'm glad I came early before it got worse n I really pass out. I'm starting to feel a lot better. Ill go to hotel n eat n everything will be back normal. They said my fluids just got too low from sweating way too much.
So, I was emailing the girl I was dating the rest of the story besides what I wrote already so decided to cut n paste it. So funny. Make sure u read all of this. There is also another little story that happened yesterday. Share them with whomever u want LMAO!!! Life in DR.
TODAY …u should have seen me today. I had on some camouflage shorts n flip flops when I was about to pass out n sweating like crazy. So I went to emergency room like that. When I got up to leave...u know how they put the paper down on table, I was sweating so much laying there that I sweat all the way through my shorts n the paper...the paper was torn up n stuck to my ass like toilet tissue. It was so funny. I was just walking n lil torn white pieces of paper kept falling off my buns leaving a trail behind me. Was too funny. Then I couldn't find the lady that took me there bcuz she went to pay my bill. So I was walking around looking like a crack head wit bloody band aids on my arms from where they stuck me (no homo), wet shorts, no shirt n a paper trail (like T.I.) Lmao...all through the clinic. People were looking at me crazy. Girls that work there were looking at me like a piece of meat...or like a piece of shit. One of the two. Guess the dizziness will make a nigga misread the signs lmao. Then I found her n the security came to me n was like, "u have to put a shirt on." The lady told him I didn't have one n they said I can't walk around without shirt n we got to leave soon. We were already leaving anyway...old dumb ass rent a cop. So we went outside n couldn't find our ride so she was like let's just walk. So now I'm actually walking down the street looking like a crack head. So niggas looking at me like "look at this tall ass vago!" Lmao. Then we finally found her friend car outside another clinic. Guess she was looking for us. We were about to walk in clinic until a new rent a cop, some old wrinkly ass nigga that was patrolling the parking lot was looking at me crazy so I just sat outside. Guess u can say he punked me...only difference was that this rent a cop was walking around wit a sawed off shotgun. WTF. Who the hell he about to blast. Damn. That's when I realized we were in the damn hood clinic. This some bullshit. I should have known though. I got an IV, heart test, blood work, stress test n all...instantly without insurance...for which I had to prepay before they would touch me...n my bill was less than $100. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment